side by side we shall stand
with courage coursing through our veins
and power thrumming from our fingertips.
our voices loud like a war cry
The Lizzie Bennet Diaries: Characters + Number of episodes they appear in.
Lydia Martin + skirts [2/?]
It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966) You must get discouraged because more people believe in Santa Claus than in you. Well, let’s face it; Santa Claus has had more publicity, but being #2, perhaps you try harder.
2) drink chamomile tea. with honey. no, don’t think about the calories,
3) get your baby photos out. and your kindergarden drawings. first grade notebooks. remember who you wanted to be back then. what’s changed?
4) watch your favorite show from when you were 11. no earphones. volume up.
5) spice girls. dance-it-out.
6) take your camera and go for a walk. take photos of people you’ll never see again. try to capture moments, smiles, real ones. how many have you got?
7) watch kids ice skate.
8) join them.
9) tell someone you miss them. mean it.
10) get your laundry out of the dryer. put your pjs on while they’re still warm.
11) hug your hot water bottle.
12) watch: before sunset.
13) you will be ok. you will get through today.
Parrish is burning. Enjoy a slightly larger version here.
I literally fell out of my chair laughing at this!