I have always loved mythological creatures, but I think too many YA paranormal books focus on four creatures: vampires, werewolves, angels and fairies. So with the help of my followers (really they did all the work, I just wrote down the books into categories), I have…
I wanted to do a giveaway when I reached 40k but I am impatient, and knew I’d forget everything I wanted to put in it if I didn’t do it now lol. So here?? Ty for following me<3.
First things first; Rules.
- You can reblog this as many times as you wish, but don’t annoy the people who follow you.
- Follow me because it’s a followers giveaway, friends.
- You’ll have to be willing to give me your address because I can’t just guess where you live, surprisingly.
- This will end on the 26th of May (aka, my birthday)
- Don’t send the winners nasty things, that should go without saying, but i’ve seen it happen.
- There will be three winners, the first can pick any four things, the second three things and then the last will have the two things that are left! :-).
- I’ll ship anywhere! :-).
Okay, now, prizes:
Most of these things are brand new bar the enjoy cumberbatch shirt and fangirl book.
- Sherlock poster.
- Sherlock series 3. (Region 2.)
- The Fifth Estate. (Also region 2)
- Sherlock lives book (More info here)
- I don’t understand t-shirt (will order in the winners size)
- Enjoy Cumberbatch t-shirt (Women’s XL).
- Sherlock mug.
- Sherlock charm bracelet.
- Also everyone will get a bag of werthers originals because they’re rad.
Good luck!!! :-).
As the seasons go by, or: tjlc in a nutshell.
If someone ever tells you a certain song is important to them you should turn it up and lay on your bed and close your eyes and really listen to it even if its 10 minutes long because at the end you will know that person much better I think
My love for this post is unbelievable.
I’m so sorry I’ m so sorry couldn’t help myself I’m so very sorry
I want this to be a real AU. Now.
There is. It’s called “The Little Mermaid” by Hans Christian Andersen.
I have such a weakness for characters who use snark and humor to cover up the fact that they feel like huge fuck ups but they’re actually heroes with hearts of gold and smart as all hell
What is with the look on his face he’s like “Somewhere in the world, somebody is misquoting Shakespeare. I can sense it.”